3D sticking technique is always a winner when it comes to craft creations. The appearance will look more expensive and complicated than other greeting card creations. But that’s relative. However, if you can make one, you can send flower cards by post to people you love.
Creating a greeting card like this will take a lot of time because it’s quite complicated to make. But it is suitable for those of you who like to make handicrafts. Let’s learn how to make it!
Tools and materials:
Concord paper or other thick paper
Plastic flower petals
Stationery such as pencils, erasers, and rulers
Paper glue or glue gun
How to Make a 3D Greeting Card:
– Prepare the tools and materials needed to make a 3D greeting card.
– Prepare Concord paper, then measure it according to your wishes. Use a ruler when measuring so that the numbers are more accurate and the results are neater. Then cut with scissors. Fold it in half. Just a tip, use thick paper, so the paper doesn’t limp.
– Make heart and flower shapes in different sizes to serve as card decorations. Use a different color from the color of the Concord paper used as the greeting card. Then cut and paste using glue.
– Paste also colorful buttons to beautify the look.
– Now, paste the plastic flower petals to give a 3D impression. You don’t need a lot, the important thing is that the position of the flowers is right.
– Paste the ribbon that has been shaped into a beautiful pattern on the corner of the greeting card.
– Optionally, make other pictures to make your greeting card more lively and playful.
– Your 3D greeting card creation can now be sent.
That’s it for the tips that we can share with you this time. It’s simple, right? Trying the instructions from the article can help you to make beautiful 3D flower cards. However, don’t forget to add some of your creative ideas to make them more personalized.